Kesar Mango pulp from Sattva Foods is produced from mangoes ripe in the sun, it gives a natural taste and aroma. The can contains the most valuable part of the fruit- the pulp. Mango is rich in elements such as phosphorus, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc and vitamins - in particular A and C.
Mango is a fruit with soothing properties for inflammation, reducing the development of tumors, it is characterized by a high content of beta-carotene, which protects the skin against the harmful effects of UV rays. Thanks to the content of vitamins A and C, they have a positive effect on the immune system and prevent colds.
Suggestion of serving:
* 1/2 cup of Kesar mango pulp Sattva Foods
* 1 cup of thick yogurt
* 2 tablespoons of sugar/honey
* several ice cubes
* pinch of ground cardamom
* 2 tablespoons of milk
1. Blend mango pulp, yogurt, sugar/honey, ice, cardamom.
2.Add milk and mix again.
* goes well with crushed almonds and a fresh mint leaf
Mango ice cream:
* 1 cup of Kesar mango pulp Sattva Foods
* pinch of salt
* 1 cup of 30% cream
* 3 tablespoons of condensed sweetened milk
* 2 tablespoons of milk powder
1. In a large bowl, mix mango pulp, salt, cream and condensed milk. Add powdered milk and mix again until smooth.
2. Pour the mass into ice cream containers, put in the freezer for a few hours / until the ice cream is frozen.
Try Sattva Foods mango pulp as ice cream topping, milkshake ingredient or cake addition.