SATTVA COPPER PLAIN BOTTLE 650 ML
Copper vessels are used to purify, treat and store water. The devotees of Ayurveda have been drawing on the unique properties of copper vessels for centuries. Purified water in a copper vessel has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties.
In addition, copper removes chlorine contained in water, and through its antagonistic action it removes mercury and lead from our body. The water that has stood in the copper vessel overnight harmonizes the body. It is worth drinking it not only in the morning, but also throughout the day.
- inhibits the growth of bacteria, viruses and fungi
- cleanses from toxins
- removes mercury and lead from the body
- improves the functioning of the liver and kidneys
- is a strong antioxidant
- regulates the work of the digestive system
- takes care of the cardiovascular system
- relieves inflammation
- improves well-being
The product includes a quality certificate and a cotton bag for storage.